Terms and conditions
By accessing and using this website you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- Lloyd's Register shall view all electronic certificates hosted on the extranet site as being copies of the originals.
- Electronic certificates may be downloaded.
- Original document will be printed on Lloyd's Register paper bearing the lady mark, red line endorsed and issued by the office.
- In the eventuality of the certificate requiring an amendment, it shall be re-issued in the same manner as the previous certificate but identified with the amendment notation and the unique certificate number shall be suffixed by "/A".
- It is the clients' responsibility to re-issue the amended certificates to any third party who would be in receipt of the previously supplied certificates.
- Certificates hosted on this extranet are done so for a period of 30 days.
- Accounts are limited to one per site/location or project per client.
- Requests for additional accounts will be referred to the original applicant for a decision on whom should be the account holder.
- The hosting service applies to work undertaken within the UK and directly by Lloyd’s Register Inspection Services (Birmingham personnel only).
- The Lloyd’s Register Inspection Services Birmingham office reserves the right to suspend an account at any time.